April 10, 2012

On those rain days...

Bergen is the city of rain, and although I live right outside of Bergen on the island of Askøy we still get the icky weather most of the time. I have been here for 2 years now and even then I have not gotten used to enjoying being out in the rain. I prefer to stay inside. That can get pretty boring, so its up to myself to entertain myself, whether it be crocheting, knitting, drawing, movies or whatever. This past week I worked harder than a chinese sweatshop sewing tote bags and customized kindle covers!
I have sewn several things before, so I would like to share my creations with you today!


 
 
Custom kindle cover, You can find the patter and instruction to make your own at Chica and Jo's





This tote bage is simple and very cute! Here is the free pattern jcarolinecreative









 These other creations were done before Christmas as presents and I cannot for the life of me find the patterns to give to you. Sorry.


So as you can see I have been busy on the sewing machine! I like sewing but could never be a tailor, I get frustrated a lot with all the string and or when it gets jammed or the measurements don't come out right. But it is fun for when it's raining and your husband is playing World of Warcraft and you're left with nothing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...